Friday 21 August 2015

More blogging!

What a week this has been!

As well as blogging for the fabulous William Gee (awesome supplier of all things sewing & creative) I have just been accepted as a blogger for White Tree Fabrics.

There is a big difference between the types of blogs you will now see from me - there will continue to be William Gee blog posts, dedicated to small projects and information but with the hook up to White Tree Fabrics, I will be sewing real patterns for real clothes. Detailing the trials and tribulations. Detailing the "oh no, look what I've done! I'm such a dunce!" Moments - hoping to make you laugh, cry and sew along with me.
So watch this space - my first project has been selected and the pattern, fabric & supplies will hopefully be with me soon. Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment